Submitting a Reimbursement Request
**All Student Orgs are encourage to avoid out of pocket spending and instead work with your Staff Advisor to make purchases for your events**
To submit a reimbursement, please follow these steps. All reimbursement requests MUST be submitted within 10 DAYS of the event or purchase in order to prevent processing delays.
- The payee must be registered with Payment Compass and have a 5-digit Payee ID.
- The payee must then complete and submit the reimbursement request form online. You'll be asked to upload all required documentation
- Email Chelsea Largoza: email@example.com for any questions
Required documentation includes:
- Itemized receipts, invoices, order confirmations, etc.
- Must show form of payment used, amount paid, name and address of the service provider, date service/expense was incurred, name of person for whom service/expense was provided, description of service/expense
- List of participants per event
If you are scanning your documents before sending, please make sure all information is clear and easy to read. Private and sensitive information should be covered (for example: phone numbers, birthdays, Social Security Numbers, etc.)
All reimbursement payments will be sent through direct deposit. You must be registered with Payment Compass and have a 5-digit Payee ID. Reimbursements typically take 3-6 weeks to process. Please keep this in mind when deciding to make out-of-pocket purchases. All Student Orgs are encourage to avoid out of pocket spending and instead work with your Staff Advisor to make purchases for you.